What services are included?
The Student Discount Program (SDP) is not an insurance, so you have no premiums to pay. Your initial appointment, which will include a comprehensive oral evaluation, will be done at no charge. If you need to receive X-rays at this first appointment, they will also be free.
You will receive a 10% discount on all treatments in our pre- and post- doctoral patient treatment centers after this initial visit. Depending on your treatment needs, this could include:
- Routine cleanings
- Fluoride treatment (as needed)
- Oral hygiene instruction and follow up
- Radiographs (X-rays)
- Silver fillings (amalgams) and tooth-colored fillings (composites)
- Emergency treatment for relief of pain
- Emergency temporary fillings
- Veneers and bleaching
- Extractions: emergency or routine
- Specialty care
As a participant in the SDP, you are financially responsible for the cost of all care you receive. There are various payment methods by which you can pay for your discounted treatments.