The Do’s And Don’ts of Porcelain Laminate Veneers
Hands on course, Limited attendance
Instructor: Gerard Kugel, DMD, MS, PhD
This course will review the Do’s and, more importantly, the Don’ts of porcelain veneers.
- Treatment planning and case selection for veneers, along with preparation tips, is reviewed
- Clinical cases are used to demonstrate these topics
- Preparation and cementation pitfalls: what not to do
- The most common problems associated with porcelain veneer cases and ways of avoiding these mistakes
- A step-by-step review of preparation, temporization and cementation processes will be covered in the hands-on program
- Chairside CAD/CAM veneers
- A veneer preparation reduction guide will be demonstrated along with silicone temporary shells
- Long-term maintenance
This course is designed to help dentists incorporate veneers into their everyday practice.
Teaching Method: Lecture and Participation
Recommended for: General Dentists, Specialists.
Additional Information: Breakfast and lunch will be provided. Parking is available at a discounted rate.
|Time||9:00am – 5:00pm|