Specialty Treatment Center Observation Program
In this special program, individuals or small groups participate as observers in the postdoctoral treatment centers at Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine. Continuing Education works with the participants to tailor a program that meets their specific needs, including the dates and duration of the visit, the type of dentistry to be observed, and possibly the inclusion of lectures. GSDM faculty will oversee the participants activities while they are in the Dental School.
Criteria for Selection
- Educational background and previous or current training in dentistry, demonstrated by a degree or transcript in dental medicine.
- Commitment to improve overall didactic and clinical knowledge.
Half day – $250
Full day – $500
One week – $1,500
Two weeks – $2,500
Dates and times are established on a case-by-case basis by the participants and GSDM Continuing Education & dates must be consecutive.
Additional Requirements upon Acceptance
- Submit a complete Immunization Record, including TB test results from within the past year. Forms must be submitted at least 1 month prior to the start of the program and participants may not start the program until they have been medically cleared by Boston University Occupational Health.
- Completion of HIPAA and Infection Control training are required prior the start of the program.
- Pay 50% of the program fee within 14 days of notification of acceptance.
- Full registration fee is due 14 days prior to the start of the program.
The Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine is located on the Boston University Medical Campus in Boston’s South End.
For an application, click here.
Any questions, please contact Continuing Education by phone at 617-358-6882 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org