Business & Management Graduate Programs: Rigorous, Practical, Interactive Learning
Earn a master's degree and/or graduate certificate from a leading research university with top-ranked programs
- Evenings on campus
- Part-time or full-time
- No GRE/GMAT required
Receive a cutting-edge management education that has the flexibility to work with your busy life. Boston University is one of the world's leading research institutions, and BU's Metropolitan College (MET) offers business and management graduate programs in convenient formats— evenings on campus, online, or blended.
In today’s rapidly evolving business market, the best way to prepare to capitalize on developing professional opportunities is by putting a premium on your education. It is the time to advance in your career with a master’s degree and/or graduate certificate from Boston University—one of the world’s leading research and teaching institutions. Choose from the following online and on-campus degree programs:
- Master of Science in Applied Business Analytics (on campus, online, and blended)
- Master of Science in Enterprise Risk Management (on campus, online, and blended)
- Master of Science in Financial Management (on campus, online, and blended)
- Master of Science in Global Marketing Management (on campus and online)
- Master of Science in Insurance Management (online)
- Master of Science in Project Management (on campus, online, and blended)
- Master of Science in Supply Chain Management (on campus, online, and blended)
For over thirty years, BU’s Metropolitan College (MET) has been offering flexible, part-time degree and certificate programs in business and management. Today, you can pursue your studies evenings on campus or fully online—our online master’s programs in management are ranked among the top in the nation. Because MET is focused on practical, insightful, and adaptable knowledge, the tools and skills you learn at MET today can be immediately applied on the job while remaining relevant, useful, and valuable to your career growth for years to come.
Top Reasons Why You Should Consider BU’s Business & Management Programs
- In 2018, Boston University Metropolitan College’s online master’s degrees in management were ranked #9 among the Best Online Graduate Business Programs (Excluding MBAs) by U.S. News & World Report.
- Convenient part-time evening or online formats allow you to balance your education and time with your work/life needs.
- Faculty are engaged in current research, and have hands-on experience in high-technology and business industries.
- Diverse on-campus and online classrooms ensure vital connections with other students and professionals from around the world—networks that can open doors.
- MET offers comprehensive financial assistance programs.
Jump-Start Your Management-Related Career
A graduate degree from Boston University can be a boon to your professional life—Times Higher Education ranks BU graduates as the fifth-most employable in the country, and sixth-most employable in the world. Whether you choose to pursue opportunities in personnel management, data analysis, or project leadership, a graduate education at Boston University’s Metropolitan College can help give you a professional edge over the competition.
The MSPM and MSCIS are accredited by the Project Management Institute Global Accreditation Center for Project Management Education Programs (GAC).
Boston University is an accredited member of AACSB International―The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
As part of Boston University, Metropolitan College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), one of six nationally recognized accrediting agencies.