Already have an account?
AGNI charges a $3 reading fee for online submissions of fiction, poetry, nonfiction, and hybrid work. Submissions in these genres will be withdrawn if unpaid. If you have problems paying, please try again by logging in to your account and clicking "pay now" next to the new submission.
If you already have an account, please log in using the form to the left.
Otherwise, use the form below to create an account:
- Fill in your contact information. If you are submitting work for someone else, fill in your info and put the name of the person you are submitting for in the “writer name” field.
- Enter the title of the work you’re submitting. If you are submitting multiple poems, please separate the titles with commas. Your submission must be uploaded as a single document.
- Click on the Choose File button to find the file you’d like to submit. Select it and press Open. The file name will then appear in the “file” field.
- If you wish, you can add additional information in the “comments” field. Then press Submit.
- After reviewing and confirming your info on the following screen, press Continue.
- After Submission Manager reports that you've submitted, it will send a confirmation email for your records. If you do not receive the email, please log in to your account to be sure your new submission is listed there.
GUIDELINES are available, including instructions for submitting by mail to bypass our $3 reading fee.
[Return to homepage]