Connections with digital business experts. Executive learning opportunities. Cutting-edge research that matters, top-student talent, and topical seminars and workshops. It’s all at your fingertips.
As a sponsoring partner, you can further customize your relationship with the Digital Business Institute to suit your unique business needs. Sponsoring partner benefits include:
- Exposure to current, innovative thinking in Digital Business
- Engagement of Questrom faculty on business problems
- Access to student talent through internships, competitions, class projects and hiring
- Forums, Conferences, Seminars (topical content, networking, access to faculty)
- Multiple executive learning sessions (digital and onsite delivery)
- Frequent content sharing; Newsletters, Blog Posts
- 2-way content engagement with an innovative, forward-thinking community, involving networking with peers and
- Questrom researchers
- Advance drafts of papers and articles and curated views of relevant research
- Input into activities of the Institute
If you are interested in becoming a sponsoring partner with the Digital Business Institute, please contact Peter Howard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individual Giving to the Digital Business Institute at Boston University Questrom School of Business
As an individual donor of the Digital Business Institute, you can support a vibrant community of students, faculty and researchers focusing on the practical application of research to the real-world challenges in our ever-changing business world.
For more information about Individual Giving opportunities to support the Digital Business Institute, please contact Bill Woodman at email@example.com.