Archive of events past
All Topics (February 1 through April 30)
Friday, February 3
- 11:00 AM CURA Colloquium Under God's Consent: An Examination of 'Religious Tradition' as a Nodal-Point for Illiberal Alliances in Hungary and the United States"
Friday, February 10
- 12:30 PM CURA Colloquium "Changing Narratives of Religious Conversion in India: An Analysis of the Judicial Reports of the Somasekhara and Saldanha Commissions on the 2008 Anti-Christian Violence in Mangalore"
Monday, February 13
- 4:00 PM Serving Two “Masters”: Shinto Shrines and Protestant Churches in Colonial Korea with Paul Cha
Tuesday, February 14
Wednesday, February 15
- 4:00 PM Crisis in Myanmar: Understanding Buddhist Nationalism, Decentralized Resistance, and Polycentric Federal Democracy with David Moe
Friday, February 17
Friday, February 24
Friday, March 3
- 12:00 PM CURA Colloquium: Beyond Worship: The Case of Politics of Modernity and Religious Piety in Sufi Shrines
Friday, March 24
Friday, March 31
Thursday, April 13
Friday, April 14
- 12:00 PM CURA Colloquium "Religion and Authoritarianism in Myanmar: How Military Neutralized Religious Institutions to Weaken the Democratic Movement
Friday, April 28
- 12:00 PM "Missionaries and Colonialism"