CREST Program Application
The deadline for CREST Application submission is October 11th, 2019.
Eligibility: U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency status is REQUIRED
CREST Application Components
- Essay: Restrict your response to the following two questions to one page, single-spaced with conventional margins and 12 point font.
- Why do you wish to enroll in the CREST program?
- What do you want to get out of the CREST program?
Please answer these questions and also provide your application to whichever Master’s degree program you have applied or are applying to.
GREs are not required for admission to CREST.
- Support letter(s) (not a recommendation): The research mentor(s) support letter(s) should address the following:
- Which research project or projects will the fellow undertake?
- What is your mentoring plan?
- How often will you meet with the fellow?
- How much protected time will the applicant have to pursue research and take courses at BUSPH?
- Who else will be involved with the fellow in his/her research and how will you oversee the project work as a mentor?
- If applicable, how will oversight of their project work with others?
- Degree program application (SPH or other)
- Mentor Biosketch
- Your eRA Commons ID. If you do not have an eRA Commons account and need to be registered, please follow the instructions below to request registration:
- Boston University
Please visit http://www.bu.edu/rosa/sponsor-system-access/ and complete the online registration form.
- Boston Medical Center
Please contact the BMC Grants Administration office through email@example.com with the following information:
- Full name
- Email address
- eRA Commons Role (Postdoc, PI, Trainee, etc.)
Please put “Request for eRA Commons Username” in the subject header.
- Boston University
If you have questions or concerns about this information, please contact Kaci Foster, Director, Research Operations, Systems and Analytics (ROSA) at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ronald Corley, Associate Provost for Research, BUMC at APRbumc@bu.edu.