Hosted by BU CTSI
Sponsored by UMASS CCTS, Tufts CTSI, & Harvard Catalyst
Join us for a mentoring virtual event
Friday, December 10, 2021, 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
This half-day symposium is geared towards fellows and early career faculty who are interested in clinical and translation research.
The event provides networking, panel discussions and one-to-one mentoring with senior faculty from local clinical and translational science institutions. This symposium is an excellent opportunity to obtain career advice from mentors and presenters.
Open to Postdoctoral Fellows and Early Career Faculty in Clinical and Translational Research
- 8:30 – 9:00 am.: Networking and Introductions
- 9:00 – 10:00 am.: One-to-One Mentoring Sessions
- 10:00 – 11:00 am.:Panel #1: Getting to K and Beyond
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm.:Panel #2: Exploring Career Opportunities Outside Traditional Academic Pathways
- 12:00 – 12:30 pm.: Closing Remarks/Questions
Sign-up for your One-to-One Mentoring Sessions: here
The One-to-One Mentoring Session sign-up is on a first come first serve basis. To participate in the One-to-One mentoring sessions you need to be signed up with a Mentor in the Sign-Up Genius. Sign-ups must be completed by 5PM on December 9th.
- We ask for you to sign-up for two slots, one for the 9:00AM session and one for the 9:30AM session.
- Please sign-up for mentors that are not from your institution (if possible).
- Note we are in an oversubscribed situation and we may ask some of you to share your slot with another participant.
- If there are no slots available, please sign-up for a waitlist list slot and we will do our best to accommodate everyone.
- We will confirm via email on Thursday, December 9th with your assignments.
- For the sessions, we ask that you are prepared to screen share your NIH formatted Biosketch(preferred) or CV.