These listings feature service opportunities not associated with or facilitated by the Boston University Community Service Center. Volunteers enroll and participate at their own risk.
To post information about your organization’s volunteer needs, please contact our Community Partnerships and Days of Service Program Managers Shruti Kumta and Andrew Kwon, at email@example.com.
To view other engagement opportunities within BU, we encourage students to check out SAO’s listing of student groups and organizations.
For listings of other outside opportunities and charities, please visit:
- Volunteer Solutions
- Boston Cares
- Charity Navigator
- Boston Volunteer
- Shattuck Shelter: (617) 983-0351
- Long Island Shelter: (617) 534-2526
- Women’s Lunch Place: (617) 267-1722
- Father Bill’s Place: (617) 770-3314
- Furniture Bank: (617) 423-9162
- Boston Rescue Mission: (617) 482-8819
- Crossroads: (617) 567-5926
- Pine St. Inn: (617) 892-9100
If you are an on-campus student group or department who would like to collaborate with the CSC, please check out Campus Collaborations.