Check this page throughout the summer and Fall 2020 semester for an archive of community-wide updates, Learning from Anywhere resources, academic support contacts, and other information.
Community-Wide Update Emails
- “Starting the Semester”, sent August 27, 2020
- “Information about Fall 2020 in the Core”, sent July 31, 2020
- “Letter from the Core Director, re: COVID-19”, sent March 13, 2020
Core Academic Support
In Fall 2020, the Core faculty and staff are particularly committed to supporting all members of our learning community. In particular, we want students to succeed; we want assignments to be meaningful; we want to sustain Core community spirit; and we want students to do what is best for them.
- the general academic advisor for Core students is Chris McMullen: firstname.lastname@example.org
- general questions about Core academics and programs can be sent to email@example.com
- students are welcome to contact Core Director Kyna Hamill at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Back2BU Portal
This University-wide portal page provides information about Undergraduate Programs and Studies; policies and procedures for International Students & Scholars; COVID-19 Student Financial Options; Screening, Testing & Tracing; and Student Residential Life, among other topics.