Check this page throughout the summer and Fall 2020 semester for an archive of community-wide updates, Learning from Anywhere resources, academic support contacts, and other information.
Community-Wide Update Emails
- “Starting the Semester”, sent August 27, 2020
- “Information about Fall 2020 in the Core”, sent July 31, 2020
- “Letter from the Core Director, re: COVID-19”, sent March 13, 2020
Weekly Epic Times Core Newsletters
- Issue 7: October 18-24, 2020
- Issue 6: October 11-17, 2020
- Issue 5: October 4-10, 2020
- Issue 4: September 27 – October 3, 2020
- Issue 3: September 20-26, 2020
- Issue 2: September 13-19, 2020
- Issue 1: September 6-12, 2020
Core Academic Support
In Fall 2020, the Core faculty and staff are particularly committed to supporting all members of our learning community. In particular, we want students to succeed; we want assignments to be meaningful; we want to sustain Core community spirit; and we want students to do what is best for them.
- the landing page for advising contacts and resources is located here
- the general academic advisor for Core students is Chris McMullen: email@example.com
- general questions about Core academics and programs can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- students are welcome to contact Core Director Kyna Hamill at any time: email@example.com
The Back2BU Portal
This University-wide portal page provides information about Undergraduate Programs and Studies; policies and procedures for International Students & Scholars; COVID-19 Student Financial Options; Screening, Testing & Tracing; and Student Residential Life, among other topics.