CoHSTAR and AOPT are offering an Implementation Science Workshop on April 17th, the day after CoHSTAR’s 2020 Implementation Science Institute.
Accepted Workshop participants will:
- Receive complimentary registration to CoHSTAR’s 2020 Implementation Science Institute (April 15-16)
- Attend the Implementation Science Workshop free-of-charge (April 17th morning)
- Work with mentors to review, discuss and critique implementation science research ideas
- Continue to work with mentors throughout the year via webinar discussions to support development of your implementation science research project
NOTE: These activities are supported by AOPT and are limited to AOPT members.
WORKSHOP APPLICATION GUIDELINES
Please submit the following documents:
- NIH Biosketch (3 page maximum)
- Confirm membership of the Academy of Orthopaedic Physical Therapy
- Statement of health services, and specifically in implementation science, knowledge translation research interests (1/2 – 1 page)
- Proposed project for Implementation Science (1 page):
The proposed project must be based on a currently published AOPT Clinical Practice Guideline. It is not expected that the proposed project encompasses all recommendations in a given CPG, but rather a component(s) of a CPG.
Please provide a draft of the proposed project, providing details of: project description, supporting evidence, proposed setting/sites, involved stakeholders (clinical staff, managers, administrators, etc.), draft specific aims, methodology, and potential impact.
Applications will be reviewed by the CoHSTAR Executive Committee and AOPT representatives.
NOTE: 5 applications will be selected for a travel award stipend.
Submit your application by email:
Please email application to Mary Slavin: email@example.com
Email Subject: LASTNAME, 2020 IS Workshop
Application Deadline: EXTENDED – NEW DEADLINE February 29, 2020
Notification of Acceptance: March 9, 2020