Concerts (December 1 through March 1)
Friday, December 10
- 11JunInterdenominational Protestant Worship Service
- 18JunInterdenominational Protestant Worship Service
- 25JunInterdenominational Protestant Worship Service
- 2JulInterdenominational Protestant Worship Service
- 9JulInterdenominational Protestant Worship Service
- 16JulInterdenominational Protestant Worship Service
- 23JulInterdenominational Protestant Worship Service
- 30JulInterdenominational Protestant Worship Service
- 6AugInterdenominational Protestant Worship Service
- 13AugInterdenominational Protestant Worship Service
Interdenominational Sunday Worship Services
- Stories of the Spirit, May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023The Rev. Dr. Karen Coleman preaches a sermon entitled “Stories of the Spirit.” The Marsh Chapel Choir sings “If ye love me” by Thomas Tallis and “O Lord, give thy Holy Spirit” by Thomas Tallis, along with service music and hymns.Marsh Chapel, Boston University. The Rev. Dr. Robert Allan Hill, Dean.
- Baccalaureate 2023, May 21, 2023 May 21, 2023Congratulations Graduates of the Class of 2023! During the annual Baccalaureate service at Boston University, Marsh Chapel’s own Rev. Dr. Robert Allan Hill preaches a sermon entitled “Baccalaureate Address.” The Marsh Chapel Choir sings “Beati quorum via, Op. 38, No. 3” by C.V. Stanford and “God is gone up” by Gerald Finzi and Scott Perkins, […]Marsh Chapel, Boston University. The Rev. Dr. Robert Allan Hill, Dean.
- This I Believe 2023- May 14, 2023 May 14, 2023Graduates from the Class of 2023 share reflections for our Annual “This I Believe” service. The Marsh Chapel Choir sings “Bless the Lord, O my soul” by Carson P. Cooman and “Dona nobis pacem (from Mass in B minor)” by J.S. Bach, along with service music and hymns.Marsh Chapel, Boston University. The Rev. Dr. Robert Allan Hill, Dean.