Opera (October 1 through December 31)
There are no events in Opera during the specified time period.
- 28MayInterdenominational Protestant Worship Service
- 4JunInterdenominational Protestant Worship Service
- 11JunInterdenominational Protestant Worship Service
- 18JunInterdenominational Protestant Worship Service
- 25JunInterdenominational Protestant Worship Service
- 2JulInterdenominational Protestant Worship Service
- 9JulInterdenominational Protestant Worship Service
- 16JulInterdenominational Protestant Worship Service
- 23JulInterdenominational Protestant Worship Service
- 30JulInterdenominational Protestant Worship Service
Interdenominational Sunday Worship Services
- Baccalaureate 2023, May 21, 2023 May 21, 2023Congratulations Graduates of the Class of 2023! During the annual Baccalaureate service at Boston University, Marsh Chapel’s own Rev. Dr. Robert Allan Hill preaches a sermon entitled “Baccalaureate Address.” The Marsh Chapel Choir sings “Beati quorum via, Op. 38, No. 3” by C.V. Stanford and “God is gone up” by Gerald Finzi and Scott Perkins, […]Marsh Chapel, Boston University. The Rev. Dr. Robert Allan Hill, Dean.
- This I Believe 2023- May 14, 2023 May 14, 2023Graduates from the Class of 2023 share reflections for our Annual “This I Believe” service. The Marsh Chapel Choir sings “Bless the Lord, O my soul” by Carson P. Cooman and “Dona nobis pacem (from Mass in B minor)” by J.S. Bach, along with service music and hymns.Marsh Chapel, Boston University. The Rev. Dr. Robert Allan Hill, Dean.
- Communion Meditation- May 7, 2023 May 7, 2023The Rev. Dr. Robert Allan Hill preaches a sermon entitled “Communion Meditation.” The Marsh Chapel Choir sings “The Lily of the Valley” by Wendell Whalum and “How beauteous are their feet,” by C. V. Stanford, along with service music and hymns.Marsh Chapel, Boston University. The Rev. Dr. Robert Allan Hill, Dean.