College of Fine Arts Membership
Experience the innovative talent of the next generation of theatre, music, and visual artists! A $25 season membership entitles your household to half-price tickets to all CFA ticketed events at the Boston University College of Fine Arts, Boston University’s Joan & Edgar Booth Theatre, and Symphony Hall. Events include those produced by CFA School of Theatre, School of Music, Opera Institute, and Boston Center for American Performance. 100% of your Membership will support the College’s educational and outreach initiatives.
CFA Members are also eligible for half-price tickets to productions at New Repertory Theatre (newrep.org) and Boston Playwrights’ Theatre (bostonplaywrights.org). These companies form the foundation of the College’s Professional Theatre Initiative, an initiative that provides opportunities for stimulating, creative interactions between participating theatres and the BU School of Theatre community.
For more information: 617-353-3390
2017-2018 Season Titles*
- Ideation | September 2-24
- Fringe Festival 2017 | October 6-9
- To Kill a Mockingbird and Othello | Oct 21-22
- Our Town by Thornton Wilder | November 9-12
- Cabaret | December 8-17
- Rhinoceros by Eugene Ionesco | February 21-25
- Ripe Frenzy by Jennifer Barclay | February 26-March 11
- InMotion Theatre: The Journey | April 19-22
- Antigone by Sophocles | May 4-9
* More to come; all dates and titles subject to change.
Highlights from previous CFA Membership seasons:
All images courtesy of Kalman Zabarsky.
Additional Membership Benefits
- Issues of the College’s SPARK publication and calendar,
- A subscription to our CFA Membership e-newsletter,
- Invitations to attend exclusive events, including Q&As with BU College of Fine Arts alumni and friends.