Sarah Niles, Academic Advisor in CAS Advising, is the Dual Degree coordinator for CAS. She holds information sessions every semester for students interested in learning more about the program requirements and application process. If none of these days/times work, Sarah will meet with students individually as well.
Monday, February 5, 10:10 AM-11:00 AM in YAW 423
Wednesday, February 21, 2:30 PM-3:20 PM in YAW 423
Tuesday, March 13, 9:30 AM-10:20 AM in YAW 423
Friday, March 30, 11:15 AM-12:05 AM in YAW 423
Thursday, April 12, 2:00 PM-2:50 PM in YAW 423
Wednesday, April 25, 10:10 AM-11:00 AM in YAW 423
For information about the DDP:
Information in a nutshell:
- Students must have cumulative GPA of 3.0 to apply for admission to a dual degree program.
- SMG SM 131 and FE 101, COM CO 101, SED ED 100 and 101 and SHA HF 100 must be successfully completed with an appropriate grade before applying for dual degree in those schools.
- CFA requires successful completion of an audition or portfolio review.
- Students meet with advisors/dual degree coordinators in both the schools/colleges, starting with Sarah Niles in CAS.
- Students are responsible for consulting regularly with their advisors in both schools/colleges of the program.
Applications may be submitted after the successful completion of the freshman year and no later than the last day of classes of the first semester of the junior year. Transfer students must complete at least one full-time semester before applying. In addition, an application will not be accepted without completion of appropriate school/college prerequisite coursework.