Use this form to submit an event to the CAS Event Calendar.
Events from CAS Office of Programs (April 5 through June 30)
Friday, April 5
- 9:00 AM Romanticism in a New Key
- 5:00 PM Humanities Graduate School Panel
Monday, April 8
Wednesday, April 10
Friday, April 12
- 10:00 AM The Khodadad Distinguished Lecture on Greed and Human Suffering: RNA, the Moral Philosopher?
- 1:00 PM Boston Colloquium for Philosophy of Science: Perspectivalism in Philosophy of Mind & Philosophy of Science
Monday, April 15
Wednesday, April 17
Thursday, April 18
- 12:00 PM Black Speculative Arts Expo
- 5:30 PM Fred Lang Memorial Lecture: Nancy Knowlton, "Our Ocean Planet in Three Acts"
- 5:30 PM Lang Lecture in Marine Science
Monday, April 22
- 12:00 PM Sociology Department Seminar: Regulating Virtue: The Rise of Compliance Bureaucracy in IRBs
- 2:00 PM Dancing Against the Law: Critical Moves in Bangalore’s Gay Nightlife." - Kareem Khubchandani (Tufts)
- 3:30 PM 2019 ARROWS Annual Lecture, featuring Dr. Evelynn Hammonds
Tuesday, April 23
Wednesday, April 24
- 4:00 PM Linking International Efforts on Tropical Forest Monitoring to International Reporting and SDGs: State of the Art and Ways Forward"
Thursday, April 25
- 9:00 AM Boston Colloquium for Philosophy of Science: Evolution and Ethics
- 5:15 PM Linguistics Colloquium: Prof. Yao
Tuesday, April 30
- 12:20 PM BU URBAN Annual Spring Symposium
- 5:00 PM Osmin's Rage Aria
- 7:00 PM AGNI 89 Launch
Thursday, May 9
Sunday, May 19
- 1:00 PM Commencement 2019