Annual Fund Leadership Giving Society
Leadership looks like…
Leadership looks like alumni, parents, and friends of BU—people who love BU and want the best education for each new generation of students. It looks like people who are solving problems, motivating others, fueling innovation, supplying wisdom and experience, and providing all-important financial support.
Leadership donors gave more than 83 percent of the $18 million raised for the BU Annual Fund in 2015. As a member of the Leadership Giving Society, your involvement will be vital and visible to the deans and administrators who depend on annual fund support.
Leadership gifts make an enormous difference to the University—and to every student at BU—because current-use support from the Annual Fund can be put toward BU’s most pressing needs and promising opportunities without delay.
Here are just a few of the many good things supported by the Annual Fund Leadership Giving Society:
- First-Year Student Outreach Project, a popular community-service program for freshmen
- BU Study Abroad programs in more than 30 cities on 6 continents
- Engineers Without Borders, a student group dedicated to solving water supply, sanitation, and other civil works challenges in developing communities
- Emergency financial aid for students in crisis
- New classroom technologies and laboratory and athletic equipment
Join BU’s Annual Fund Leadership Giving Society and take your place among BU’s philanthropic leaders by making an Annual Fund gift at one of the following levels:
President’s Circle: $25,000 or more
President’s Associates: $10,000
Dean’s Circle: $5,000
* Graduates of the past ten years are eligible for membership in the Leadership Giving Society with a contribution of $100 multiplied by the number of years since their graduation ($100 in the year you graduate, $200 the following year, etc.).
When you join* the Annual Fund Leadership Giving Society, you become an active part of BU’s pursuit of excellence by providing resources that create opportunity for students, faculty, and programs. And we want to thank you for that! As a society member, you will enjoy:
- Invitations to free members-only webinars with notable BU alumni and professors
- Discounted tickets to top Alumni Weekend events and exclusive recent-grad gatherings
- Early registration for BU’s most popular events
- Opportunities to have your story featured in University publications, online, and in printed donor rosters
*Corporate matching gifts received by June 30 will apply toward Annual Fund Leadership Giving Society Membership.