Abstracts should conform to the following format requirements:
- Abstract title visible (preferably centered at top of page, in bold, in sentence case).
- Main text must be 500 words or less. (Please include a word count in the document.)
- Document must be two pages or less. (Examples, tables, figures, and/or references may be on a second page.)
- Fully anonymous: authors’ names, affiliations, or pictures should not be indicated anywhere in the document.
- Figure captions and table legends (preferably in the same font as the main text) should not contain excessive amounts of substantial text (i.e., should not be used to circumvent the length limit on the main text).
Below is a sample abstract template: