Latest COVID-19 Information
  • dot image placeholder

Schools & Colleges

Methodist General Biblical Institute

1847–1867

In 1847, the theology department of the Newbury Biblical Institute was transferred to Concord, New Hampshire, and renamed the Methodist General Biblical Institute—commonly called the Concord Biblical Institute. The Institute agreed to remain in Concord for twenty years.

This is the school’s last home before Boston.

Methodist General Biblical Institute Videos