The École française d’Extrême-Orient (EFEO) awards scholarships to research students tenable for periods of research in an EFEO Centre in Asia.
- Funding type: forfeit allowance.
- Amount: a monthly stipend varying between 700 and 1 360 € according to the academic level of the applicant (MA or PhD student) and the country of field research in Asia.
- Duration: 1 to 6 months.
NB MA students are eligible for field research scholarships not exceeding two months
- Discipline: research in humanities or social sciences applied to the history and civilizations of sinized or indianized Asia.
- Qualifications: applicants must hold a BA, MA degree or a recognized equivalent qualification.
- Languages: good command of the language(s) required to successfully complete the field research project, as well as a working knowledge of French.
- Area: scholarships are tenable in EFEO Centres in Asia.
For full scholarship and application details, click https://www.efeo.fr/base.php?code=250