Silber Way Annual Exhibition
The BU Arts Initiative is pleased to invite entries for an annual exhibit on the 8th & 9th floors of the BU Administrative building at 1 Silber Way. We invite local alumni, faculty, staff, and students to enter artwork into this juried exhibition. 2D works including, but not limited to, painting, textiles, photography, drawing, printmaking, and graphic design, are welcome. If selected, you must be able to drop off and retrieve your piece from the Boston University Arts Initiative office at 775 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA. We will not return ship pieces. Please submit only pieces that are for sale.
Click here to see the 2022/2023 exhibition
UPDATE: Boston University is limiting access to campus in light of COVID-19. Drop-off and installation dates will be scheduled in the summer, and we will work with artists to schedule a safe time to come to campus and drop off work with our staff.
- Each artist may submit up to 3 pieces
- Selected works must be prepared to be hung by a standard gallery cable system and thus should be framed or otherwise provide a stable, secure mechanism on the back of the piece
- Work should be no more than 4’x4’ and must not exceed 75 lbs.
- Please fill out the following submission form below. If an individual has any problems submitting their work please email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “First__, Last___, Silber Way Art Submission Issue”
- Artists must agree to have contact information published on this web site for potential buyers
Fill out and submit the Silber Way Exhibit Submission Form by Friday, April 21, 2023.