While you continue to be home, we have collected a list of resources we hope you can use to stay creative.
- ICA “Care Package”: Make Your Own Mini-Zine
- Peabody Essex Museum Weekly Activities: Drop-In Art Activities
- BU Arts Initiative Study Break: At Home Activities
- Baltimore Center Stage: Camp At Home
- The Philly Pops: POPS in Schools@Home
- The Kennedy Center: Arts Across America Video Series
- Boston Symphony Orchestra: BSO at Home including the Bach Project: BSO musicians playing music they know and love, and they are continuing to hone their skills by practicing new music and music that always presents new challenges || BSO Homeschool: an educational resource for anyone who wants to learn more about the Boston Symphony Orchestra
- Handel and Haydn Society: Listen to (and watch) live recordings of past H+H performances.
- Celebrity Series @ Home: Check back every week for live online concerts and events specially curated by talented and inspiring Neighborhood Arts artists.
- Club Passim: Keep Your Distance Fest || Passim Streams
- Boston Landmarks Orchestra: Interludes: Find some comfort, solace, and joy with some unique stories and beautiful music from the Landmarks team to you.
- Boston Baroque Live: Boston Baroque is proud to introduce its first-ever live recorded performance streaming platform, Boston Baroque Live, with full-length opera productions and concerts of choral and orchestral works: Handel’s Agrippina: Stream Now ||Mozart’s Requiem and Symphony No. 40: Coming Soon || Monteverdi’s L’incoronazione di Poppea: Coming Soon
- Jacob’s Pillow Virtual Festival – The longest-running dance festival in the United States now comes directly to you… for FREE! Watch some of our most beloved performances from the past ten years, learn from a curated series of PillowTalks with leaders in our field, connect at an online version of our beloved intergenerational movement class Families Dance Together, and dance in a new Master Class Series from The School at Jacob’s Pillow
In true Pillow fashion, these weekly events will also include curtain speeches, Pre-Show talks from Scholars-in-Residence, Post-Show talks with artists, and behind-the-scenes insights.
- Boston Ballet @ Home: See how their dancers keep in shape away from the studio, watch videos of past performances and rehearsal videos of Carmen, go behind the scenes with recently promoted Principal Dancer Tigran Mkrtchyan as he rehearses Jiří Kylián’s lauded Bella Figura with Principal Dancer Ashley Ellis, and more.
- Project31: Variety of virtual dance classes including open company classes, beginner dance technique for adults, intermediate ballet, and advanced beginner intermediate jazz. Classes are pay-what-you-can.
- The Dance Complex: Offering live classes, workshops, performances and discussions, six days a week.
- Alvin Ailey: All Access: For a limited time, Alvin Ailey is thrilled to share videos of the Company performing on stage. You can also join the Ailey dancers for conversations on Instagram, live every Wednesday and Saturday at 1 pm.
- Isabella Stewart Gardner: Virtual Tour and Exhibits through Google Arts & Culture
- Museum of African American History: Virtual Galleries through Google Arts & Culture
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston: Virtual Tour and Exhibits through Google Arts & Culture || Writing the Future: Basquiat and the Hip-Hop Generation: View a slideshow and listen to the accompanying playlist
- Peabody Essex Museum: Virtual Collection Tours
- Unbound Visual Arts: Presenting their first virtual 360 degree exhibition WELLNESS: Art for Physical and Emotional Healing from May 4 – June 30, 2020.