Student Advisory Board
The Student Advisory Committee serves as a liaison between the campus community and the BU Art Galleries. BUAG SAB is an inclusive and academically diverse forum dedicated to continued student engagement with the galleries and larger Boston arts community.
- Acting as an advocate for the galleries
- Promoting events and exhibitions
- Soliciting input and offering feedback to gallery staff
- Strengthening the dialogue between students and the BU Art Galleries
- Collaborating with the gallery to plan and host events on campus
The Student Advisory Committee consists of undergraduate students from a variety of academic backgrounds who want to engage in the arts. All levels and areas of study are welcome. SAB holds meetings once a month during the academic year.
SAB 2017-2018 Members