The CAC has created several community partnerships to raise awareness of the BU ADC and our work with Alzheimer’s disease among community “gatekeepers,” including the following:
- Boston Housing Authority (23 housing developments serving 3,300 elderly or disabled residents)
- Elder Healthcare Disparities Coalition of the Urban League
- Harriet Tubman House
- Massachusetts Alzheimer’s Association
- City of Boston Elderly Commission
- Harvard Cooperative Program on Aging at Hebrew SeniorLife .
- BU Institute for Geriatric Social Work