Young alumni benefits
- BU Gmail: Keep your @bu.edu email address and continue using it to access your email.
- Alumni Directory: There’s no better way to connect with old classmates or new contacts than the BU Alumni Directory, a secure, password-protected resource that contains the names, college details, and contact information of all alumni who earned a degree at BU.
- Real Estate Advantage: A free real estate & moving service available to you and your family.
- Downtown Harvard Club: Become a member of one of the best private clubs in Boston and get access to over 140 reciprocal clubs worldwide.
- Audit Classes: Metropolitan College offers BU alumni the chance to audit classes for academic enrichment at a discounted rate. Audited classes are neither graded nor offered for college credit and are offered during fall and spring semesters.
On campus benefits
- Men’s Hockey Season Tickets: Catch all the exciting men’s hockey action with full or half-season packages. Anyone who has graduated in the last 10 years (aka you!) can get a substantial discount on season tickets, with a full-season package for as little as $99 (a $300 discount). Purchase your tickets.
- Agganis Arena’s Premium Club: All BU alumni save $100 off a membership, which includes VIP parking, a full-service bar, and more. For a limited time, all recent grads can also purchase two 8-game, half-season memberships with parking and access to the Francis D. Burke Club room for just $995.
- BU Libraries: BU alumni can borrow all circulating materials from any of the University libraries, aside from online resources. If you have an alumni card, you can borrow books for the customary four-week loan period.
- Campus Parking: Alumni who visit the University get a 50% discount from the posted rate at Agganis Arena, Langsam Garage, Upper Bridge Lot, Questrom School of Business Garage, Warren Towers. Please show your alumni card to the lot or garage attendant to receive your discounted rate!
- BU Alumni LinkedIn Group: Join over 45,000 of your fellow alumni in a digital hub to leverage the full potential of your global network.
- Networking events: Meet fellow BU alumni who work in your industry. We’re currently hosting a variety of one-hour digital speed-networking events via Zoom. During each breakout session, participants will move square by square around the breakout room sharing three bits of information each: their name, what they studied at BU, and what they currently do -or- who they are hoping to connect with. Once everyone has been introduced, the remaining time will be used for conversation before reshuffling the groups for the next breakout round.
- Handshake: BU’s online hub for internship and job listings, in the U.S. as well as around the world.
- Innovate@BU’s Innovation Pathway: A self-paced program that guides current students and recent graduates through the process of launching a new venture (business or nonprofit) or project (arts project, event, community program, creative content, etc.) and helps them build innovation skills that employers are looking for.
- Webinars on-demand: Many career webinars are recorded and available for viewing at your convenience. Our on-demand library contains 100+ hours of insider advice from alumni career experts.
- Proud to BU Podcast: The podcast features conversations with alumni who have a unique story to tell about the unfolding of their career and lessons learned along the way. While there is no singular path to success, it’s clear that many have begun right here at BU.
- Zipcar: BU alumni receive a discounted Zipcar membership for only $35. Zipcar offers self-service access to cars by the hour or the day.
- Travel Insurance: Travel Insurance Select offers three different levels of coverage so you can choose the right plan for your unique needs and budget.