Downtown Harvard Club
The BU Alumni Association is proud to announce an exciting benefit for alumni! In partnership with the Harvard Club, Boston University alumni will now have the opportunity to become members of one of the best private clubs in Boston for an array of social activities, dining venues, and access to a network of over 140 reciprocal clubs worldwide. (The Harvard Club of New York City does not participate in the reciprocity program.)
Downtown Harvard Club Membership Information
- Membership includes access to the Downtown Harvard Club Monday – Friday, and the Back Bay Harvard Club Saturdays & Sundays.
- The Downtown Harvard Club serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, has a bar and a members lounge.
- The Harvard Club’s member events calendar has roughly 200 member events annually, from Wine Dinners, Author Series, Networking Nights, and Food & Beverage tastings.
- Members have access to 140 reciprocal clubs around the world. (The Harvard Club of New York City does not participate in the reciprocity program.)
- Members are able to book private events for business meetings, anniversary parties, and weddings.
Even if you don’t reside in Boston, Downtown Harvard Club members have access to 140 private clubs around the world through an extensive reciprocal network.
Whether you travel for business or pleasure, members gain access to dining and overnight accommodations at these clubs. Most are located in city centers, and some are expansive resorts or golf clubs. Clubs are competitively priced compared to nearby hotel rooms, often covering the cost of membership dues with the savings achieved in just a few trips.
When business travel finds you in Boston, the Downtown Harvard Club can confidently serve as space to meet clients or work in between appointments.
Membership options include:
Option 1: Monthly fee of $100 plus $300 quarterly minimum
Option 2: Monthly fee of $175 with no minimum
Along with a one-time $600 initiation fee.
Become a Member
Click here to learn more about membership or begin the membership process. Then…
1. Click “Learn more”
2. Select “Other” in the “School affiliation” dropdown menu.
Contact Cheryl Moderski, Marketing & Membership Manager of the Downtown Harvard Club of Boston