The 12 most Instagrammable locations at Boston University
Certain spots on campus are hard to ignore, and rightfully so. These university landmarks are practically begging passersby to stop, snap and post a beautiful photo on Instagram for all of their followers to see. There are so many locations on campus worthy of your digital feeds, but these 12 gems take the cake.
Let us know if we missed your favorite campus spot, tag your photos using @BUalumni or #BUalumni.
1. Marsh Chapel
2. The Ivy Wall on Bay State Road
3. The Dahod Family Alumni Center (BU Castle)
4. Stuvi2 Top Floor Lounge
5. BU Beach
6. Boston University Bridge
7. The Boston University Sign on Nickerson Field
8. Bay State Road
9. Questrom School of Business Lobby
10. Storrow Drive Overpass
11. Kenmore Square
12. Boston University Talbot Building