Student Sports Pass
Hockey & Basketball Ticket Pick Up Information
Sports Pass 101 - NEW ONLINE TICKETING AVAILABLE!
As a BU student you have access to all on campus BU athletic events with your active Sports Pass! A Sports Pass is preloaded on every student’s Terrier Card (BU ID) and is used to get free entry at BU athletic events. It is not a separate, tangible card or pass. Students who do not have an active Sports Pass will need to purchase event tickets. If you declined your Sports Pass, you may reactivate it at the Agganis Arena Ticket Office.
Most BU sporting events only require a BU ID with an active Sports Pass for entry. However, tickets are required to attend Men’s and Women’s Ice Hockey and Men’s and Women’s Basketball games. If you have a Sports Pass, there is no additional charge to pick up a ticket. A Sports Pass Ticket Pick-Up is when tickets are made available for upcoming athletic events. Tickets are distributed on a first-come first-served basis.
ONLINE TICKET PICKUPS
In an effort to make the ticket pickup process more convenient for students with a Sports Pass, we have created a new online system that can be accessed by your desktop or laptop. Best available seating will be available on a first-come first-served basis. Students may only pick up one ticket per account per game. If you are logging in to Account Manager for the first time, please use your BU email address as your user name and click "forgot password" to have your password sent to you via email.
Specific section requests and additional tickets may be picked up in person at the Agganis Arena Ticket Office. Students are allowed to bring one (1) additional BU ID with them to pick up a max of TWO (2) Sports Pass Tickets per game. (Both BU IDs must have their Sports Pass activated).
STUDENT SEATING AT AGGANIS ARENA
The endzone sections 107, 108, 109, 117, 118, and 119, are unreserved student sections. The exception is the first row in all those sections which are already sold as season tickets. If you pickup a ticket in section 117, 118 or 119, you will be allowed to sit in any seat in those sections but will be limited to that endzone. For example, a ticket holder in section 117 may sit in any seat in 117, 118 or 119 but will not be admitted into sections 107, 108 or 109 and vice versa.
- Friday, November 13 - Men's Basketball vs. Northeastern
- Saturday, November 14 – Women’s Hockey vs. Maine
- Saturday, November 14 – Men’s Hockey vs. Providence
- Sunday, November 15 - Women's Hockey vs. Maine
- Monday, November 16 - Men's Basketball vs. Albany
- Wednesday, November 18 - Women's Basketball vs. Albany
- Friday, November 20 - Men's Hockey vs. Michigan
- Saturday, November 21 - Women's Hockey vs. Merrimack
- Saturday, November 21 - Men's Hockey vs. Michigan
- Saturday, November 21 - Women's Basketball vs. Boston College
- Tuesday, November 24 – Men's Hockey vs. Bentley
- Friday, December 4 - Men's Hockey vs. Vermont
- Saturday, December 5 - Men's Hockey vs. Vermont
- Sunday, December 6 - Women's Hockey vs. Connecticut
- Tuesday, December 8 - Men's Basketball vs. Harvard
- Wednesday, December 9 - Women's Basketball vs. Rhode Island
- Saturday, December 12 - Women's Basketball vs. Marist
- Monday, December 21 - Men's Basketball vs. New Hampshire
- Monday, December 28 - Men's Basketball vs. Kean
- Monday, December 28 - Women's Basketball vs. Vermont
- Wednesday, December 30 - Women's Basketball vs. Holy Cross
- Saturday, January 2 - Women's Basketball vs. Lehigh
- Wednesday, January 6 - Men's Basketball vs. Navy
- Saturday, January 9 - Men's Hockey vs. Massachusetts
- Saturday, January 9 - Women's Hockey vs. Boston College
- Saturday, January 9 - Men's Basketball vs. Lafayette
Monday, November 9
Monday, November 16
Monday, November 30
Monday, December 7
Monday, December 14
Agganis Arena Ticket Office, 925 Commonwealth Avenue, Monday-Friday, 10am-5pm
Questions Please e-mail: TerrierTickets@bu.edu or call 617-353-4628 (GOBU)