- Why Study an African Language?
- Financial Aid & FLAS Applications
- African Language Theater Night
- Language Teaching Resources
- Opportunities for Learning Languages in Africa
- Criteria of Excellence for Promotion to the Rank of Senior Lecturer
- Teaching Africa
- BU Summer Zanzibar Program
For more information
For any information/comment, contact: Professor Fallou Ngom, Director, African Language Program.
September 3, 2021
- 10/18 Rodney Seminar: "Gganga Survived Narrowly": Punishment and Forgiveness in Kiganda Royalist Song
- 10/19 Pardee Graduate Student Meet & Greet with the African Studies Center Director
- 10/25 Rodney Seminar: Bridge Institutions in Africa
- 10/27 CineMAfriq Film Series: Rafiki (Swahili)
- 10/29 Chinese and French Social Capital Networks in North Africa