Institute for Mediterranean Studies at Busan University of Foreign Studies is calling for papers.
Call for Paper : Mediterranean Review Vol.16, No.1Mediterranean Review, issued by the Institute for Mediterranean Studies, Busan University of Foreign Studies, is calling for papers.
Mediterranean Review (MR) is an official journal of Asian Federation of Mediterranean Studies Institutes (AFOMEDI), and the Association of History, Literature, Science and Technology (AHLiST). MR has widened the scope of Mediterranean Studies by publishing academic articles on the diverse ‘mediterraneans’ distributed all around the world where civilization exchange occurs including the Baltic Sea, the Yellow Sea, or the Caribbean Sea area.
We welcome the submission of articles that covers all fields of the Humanities, Social Sciences as well as Science and Technology Studies in relation to a Mediterranean setting. A special emphasis is on the past and present modes of interactions and exchange in global mediterraneans.
* Date of Submission : May 7th, 2023 (Sunday)
* Date of publication:
No.1) 30th of June
No.2) 31st of December
Before submitting your paper, please refer to our code of research ethics as well as to the text formatting and citation rules on our website: http://www.imsmr.or.kr.
– Published Articles : http://imsmr.cafe24.com/go/bbs/board.php?bo_table=Articles (click to move)
– Submission Guide : http://imsmr.or.kr/go/bbs/content.php?co_id=Guidelines (click to move)
– Code of Ethics : http://imsmr.cafe24.com/go/bbs/content.php?co_id=Code_of_Ethics (click to move)
– Please notice that we only accept manuscripts in the English language.
– All submitted papers will be evaluated under a strict and fair peer review process.
– Please notice that there is no guarantee for a submitted article to be published.