Declaring or Changing a Concentration/Major

University Policy

Wheelock College of Education & Human Development Policy

Undergraduate Students

Students enter the Wheelock College of Education & Human Development with a declared major/program. If students wish to change their major or program or add a minor, they can do so through the Undergraduate Program Change form online. Please contact the Wheelock Student Records office ( with any questions.

Graduate Students

Graduate students who wish to apply to change programs must contact Wheelock Graduate Student Services. Generally, students will be asked to submit any materials required for application to the new intended program. The Program Director of the new intended program, in consultation with program faculty, will make a final decision on whether a student is admissible.