Intra-University Transfer

University Policy

College of Engineering Policy

Boston University students in good standing who wish to transfer to the College of Engineering must apply through the Undergraduate Programs office. Students without the appropriate mathematics and science background are required to successfully complete specified courses before the application for transfer will be reviewed. For more information, students can visit ENG’s IUT page or contact the Undergraduate Programs office (ERB 107) for further information.