Boston University Study Abroad and the Questrom School of Business offer Questrom students an exciting opportunity to earn management credit and complete a four-credit internship in Sydney, Australia. The Sydney Management Internship Program, which is offered only during the spring semester, features an extended, six-month semester. At the start of the program, students complete a core course and a full-time internship arranged by the BU Sydney Center. From March to July, students directly enroll at the University of Sydney. During their time in Sydney, students live in single bedrooms in fully furnished 3 or 4 bedroom suites at the Sydney Center.
Requirements & Considerations
- All students must enroll according to, and remain in compliance with, the Boston University Study Abroad Course Load Policy.
- Boston University students only.
- The University of Sydney’s admissions criteria require study abroad students to have a minimum overall GPA of 3.0.
- Admissions requirements for all programs.
Students should refer to Questrom’s lists of pre-approved courses before applying.
Housing & Student Services
- Students live in either the BU Center or another nearby student residence based on space availability.
- Students live in single or double, furnished rooms, in a shared suite or apartment.
- There is a shared kitchen and dining area. There is a mall a short walk away where students can purchase kitchen supplies, home goods, and groceries.
- Board is not included/no stipend.
- No dining hall availability.
- All students have access to the BU Sydney Academic Center which includes 24 hr. security, a roof deck for students to hang out, a fully-stocked library with computers and classrooms.
- Spring Semester: early January to early July
- Spring Semester:
September 15Deadline Extended to October 1
Cost & Financial Considerations
- 2021/2022 Tuition & Fees: $26,514
Cost includes tuition, housing, program related activities, administrative fee, overseas medical insurance and emergency evacuation coverage.
- Budget sheet, including cost of living expenses.
- Grants and Scholarships available