Thinking about studying abroad but not sure where to start?
We have many great options for you to meet with a Study Abroad Advisor. Please review those below to determine the right fit for you!
Virtual Walk-in Hours
Mondays and Thursdays: 10AM – 4PM
Tuesdays and Wednesdays: 10AM – 1PM
Visit our Calendly page to schedule an appointment for general advising, where we can talk about:
- What you’re looking for in a program
- Our application process and choosing a program
- How to make sure our wide array of programs fits your academic and personal needs
- Program costs and planning for a semester or summer abroad
Virtual Program-Specific Advising Appointments
Visit the Calendly pages of our Program Managers below to schedule an appointment if:
- You are currently working on an application and have specific questions about your program(s) of interest
- You have already received your admissions decisions and have questions for your Program Manager