Thinking about studying abroad but not sure where to start?
We have many great options for you to meet with a Study Abroad Advisor. Please review those below to determine the right fit for you!
General Advising Appointments
Mondays: 10AM – 4PM
Tuesdays and Wednesdays: 10AM – 1PM
Thursdays: 1PM – 4PM
(same day appointments are available)
Visit our Calendly page to schedule an appointment for general advising, where we can talk about:
- What you’re looking for in a program
- Our application process and choosing a program
- How to make sure our wide array of programs fits your academic and personal needs
- Program costs and planning for a semester or summer abroad
Program-Specific Advising Appointments
Visit the Calendly pages of our Program Managers below to schedule an appointment if:
- You are currently working on an application and have specific questions about your program(s) of interest
- You have already received your admissions decisions and have questions for your Program Manager
Money Matters Advising Appointments
Visit Vanessa’s Calendly page to schedule a Money Matters appointment if:
- You have questions about financing your study abroad semester
- You would like to talk to someone about grant and scholarship opportunities for your summer or semester abroad
We encourage you to schedule an appointment with Vanessa to discuss this important topic as early in your program search as possible!
Talk to a Student Ambassador
Talk to an Ambassador about their experience to get a student perspective! Reach out to an Ambassador based on:
- Where they studied abroad/which program they did
- Their major or minor
- Their experience with things like finding community, participating in an internship, leaving the country for the first time, practicing their religion while abroad, and so much more
We encourage you to explore each ambassador profile to learn more about them and reach out to multiple Ambassadors to get insight on the student experience abroad!