Laboratory for Molecular & Cellular DynamicsWelcome
Research in our lab is focused at the interface of cell biology, mechanics, systems biology and medicine. We are interested in understanding and decoupling the integrated chemical, biological and mechanical basis of tumor invasionthat precedes metastasis.
The second main thrust of our research is focused on developing robust technologies and innovative solutions to improve the quality and practice of medicine in the developing world.
- Brian Fallica, Joe Maffei, Shaun Villa, Guy Makin and Muhammad H. Zaman. Alteration of cellular behavior and response to PI3K pathway inhibition by culture in 3D collagen gels. PLoS ONE. In Press.
- Grace Wu and Muhammad H. Zaman. Low-Cost Tools for HIV Testing & Monitoring in Low-Resource Settings. Bulletin of the WHO. In Press, 2012.
- Andrea Fernandes and Muhammad H. Zaman. The role of biomedical engineering in disaster management in resource-limited settings. Bulletin of the WHO. 2012;90:631-632.
- Muhammad H. Zaman. Biomedical Engineering Education in Resource Limited Settings: Creating and Innovation Eco-System. Proceedings of the Institute for Engineering and Technology Conference on Appropriate Health Technologies for the Developing Countries, London, In Press. 2012.
- David Lepzelter and Muhammad H. Zaman. Subdiffusion of Proteins and Oligomers On Membranes. Journal of Chemical Physics. 2012. In Press.
- David Lepzelter, Oliver Bates and Muhammad H. Zaman. Integrin Clustering in Two and Three Dimensions. Langmuir, 2012. 28(12):5379-5386.