Apply: BUWG Scholarships
Each year, the BUWG invites women graduate students who are over the age of 30 to apply for a BUWG scholarship. We award the following scholarships:
- Katherine Connor McLaughlin Scholarship, approximately $1,000
- Elsbeth Melville Scholarship, approximately $1,000
- Women’s Guild Scholarships, amounts vary (usually $500-$1,000)
Recipients will be informed by late April and awards will be announced at the BUWG Annual Lunch and Scholarship Awards Presentation in May.
- All women graduate students (including online programs)
- Must be over the age of 30, before May 1 this year (i.e., born before May 1, 1986)
Online Application & Recommendation Forms:
- Online Application Form
The submission period is January 15, 2016 to February 15, 2016. If you copy and paste your information into the form, please make sure it is in plain text format.
- Application Deadline: February 15, 2016
- Online Recommendation Form
The submission period is January 15, 2016 to February 16, 2016. (Two letters of recommendation are required. We will not consider applications with less than 2 recommendations starting in 2016. One recommendation must be from a BU faculty member or on-line course facilitator.)
- Recommendation Deadline: February 16, 2016 at 5:00PM
If you have questions, please contact Elizabeth Flagg at email@example.com or 617-358-0351.