How to Join
Join the BU Women’s Guild — or renew your membership — by filling out the form below.
- $25 First-time members or Retirees
- $35 Returning/Regular members
- $80 Sponsoring Member. The sponsorship rate includes the cost of the annual lunch, which is a ticketed event.
- Free Lunch & Learn, Workshop, and Breakfast events (lunch or breakfast is provided)
- Access to the Member Directory and Members Only webpage
- Complimentary membership to The Howard Gotlieb Archival Research Center. As a Friend of the HGARC, you will receive invitations to attend evening programs featuring artists, historians, journalists, poets, and more.
Membership Period: July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018
We look forward to seeing you at events!
For ease of accounting, we encourage all members to pay their membership dues via credit card. If you prefer to pay by check, please make a check out to BU Women’s Guild and mail it to Elizabeth Flagg, President, BU Women’s Guild, 15 Saint Mary’s Street, Room 119, Boston, MA 02215. Include your name, office address, home address, telephone numbers and email address