Since opening in June, The Wonder of Learning Boston has brought educators and students from across New England to Boston University’s Fenway Campus. Two weeks remain in the exhibit’s residency, and they are packed with events for educators, parents, and children.
In an email delivered earlier this week, Wonder of Learning organizers highlighted some of the concluding events:
As we mark November 1st and the last 15 days of the exhibit, we are delighted the wonderful events we have planned for November, including many events with visiting scholar and pedagoista Tiziana Filippini.
Make your calendars and make the most of these final days. We have incredible workshops, conferences, and closings planned.
Every early childhood educator, advocate, and friend should have a chance to see this world-renowned exhibit again and again before it leaves November 15th. Help us spread the word.
Here’s what will go on before November 15 at the Wonder of Learning Boston:
- Thursday, November 1st, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM: Inventing Beautiful Worlds: How Making Spaces Inspire Ideas at Beginnings Nursery School
- Thursday, November 1st, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM: An Evening with Project Zero at the Wonder of Learning Exhibit
- Saturday, November 3rd, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM: Fall Introduction to Reggio Emilia Approach, 2 Hours Mini-Session
- Saturday, November 3rd, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM: Dialogues with New England hosted by NAREA New England Day at the Exhibit
- Monday, November 5th, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM: Solving Problems Outdoors: The Affordances of Adversity with Karen First, Jill Canelli & Staff from Mass Audubon’s Nature Preschools
- Monday, November 5th 7:00-8:30pm The Wonder of Leadership: Creativity, Entrepreneurial Mindsets, and the Future of our Field with Anne Douglass and Amanda Wiehe Lopes
- Tuesday, November 6th, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM: Fall Introduction to Reggio Emilia Approach, 2 Hours Mini-Session
- Wednesday, November 7th 6:00 PM-8:00 PM Teacher’s Studio Night-Playing with Multiple Modes of Representation with Mary Geisser and Meg Kuker
- Thursday, November 8th 4:30 PM-6:30 PM Integrating Inquiry and Reggio-Inspired Practices into Physical Movement
- November 10th 9: 30 AM-11:30 AM Introduction to the Reggio Emilia Approach for Family Childcare Providers with Megina Baker and Isabela Garcia
- November 10th: Lesley University Wonder of Learning Day: The Power of Relationships with Lella Gandini, Margaret McKenna, and Mary Mindess
- Monday, November 12th, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM: Inspirations from the Wonder of Learning: Exploring Documentation as a way to Make Learning Visible with keynote from Tiziana Filippini, panel discussion with Project Zero and workshops with Stephanie Cox Suarez, Megina Baker, Julie Bernson, Louise Cadwell, Stephanie Cox Suarez, Kristina Lamour Sansone, Hilary Odoy, Sammeh Solaimani and educators from Boston and Somerville public schools
- Wednesday, November 14th 4pm-8pm: Wonder of Learning Drop-In Closing Coffee and Reception with Tiziana Filippini and many special guests
Visit the Wonder of Learning Boston’s event calendar and plan your visit today!