The Power of Mindfulness: A Book Talk with Amy Baltzell
- Starts: 6:00 pm on Wednesday, May 2, 2018
- Ends: 8:00 pm on Wednesday, May 2, 2018
• A broad, practical understanding of the practice formal mindfulness meditation.
• How to live more mindfully.
• Ways in which meditation cultivates self-compassion.
• The link between formal meditation practice and improving performance—be it sport, music, or academic.
Dr. Baltzell will lead a brief meditation practice and the group will have time to reflect on what it would mean to engage in a formal mindfulness practice.
This event is offered free of charge and light refreshments will be served. No registration required; walk-ins welcome!
- BU School of Education, Room 250, 2 Silber Way, Boston