Master of Arts in Educational Policy Studies
The Master of Arts in Educational Policy Studies provides you with the skills necessary for success in positions at research firms, think tanks, research foundations, and government research offices. In the classroom, you’ll balance training in research methods with deliberations on the foundations, design, and implementation of educational policy. You’ll also gain understanding of modern research and research methods through both coursework and direct research experiences, and pursue an apprenticeship/internship under the guidance of a faculty advisor.
- Spring semester admission for part-time students, only. Please email email@example.com for instructions to apply as a part-time student to the spring semester.
- Fall semester admission for full-time and part-time students.
- Minimum credits required: 33
- Full-time program duration: 1 academic year
- Part-time program duration: 2 academic years
Program Director: Dr. Marcus Winters, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For program requirements and additional details, please visit the BU Bulletin.