The JETS project (Jeunesse, Entreprise et Transformation Sociale/Youth, Entrepreneurship and Social Transformation) is...
Giving Common Challenge
WARA is excited to announce that we have become a member of the Boston Foundation’s Giving Common. The Boston Foundation is a community foundation that seeks to support critical non- profit organizations in securing the resources they need to grow. The giving common is an online resource for donors that provides them with the details about various non- profit organizations. The Giving Common allows nonprofit organizations like WARA to share detailed information about their mission, programs, and operations.
WARA is very excited to announce that we will be participating in the Giving Common Challenge. The Giving Common Challenge is a 36-hour event that will run during the 36 hour period from 8:00 am EDT on October 10, 2012 through 8:00 pm EDT on October 11, 2012. The Giving Common Challenge is an opportunity for WARA to win up to $25,000 in unrestricted funds. We need your help to make this happen. Please read more on the challenge at https://www.givingcommon.org/challengeprizes/.
These are difficult financial times for everyone, especially non- profits like WARA. We need your help to ensure that WARA and WARC will continue to be a resource for the next generation of scholars with a focus on West Africa. Instead of slowing down during these tough times, we would like to grow, but we need your help to do it.
How can you help?
• Renew your membership—at special ‘challenge rates’– during the challenge hours.[Challenge rates: $50 for 2 year standard memberships, $25 for 2 year student memberships, $300 for lifetime memberships–Only during the challenge hours.] We will send detailed instructions closer to the time.
• Donate whatever you can to WARA, a minimum of $25.
• Spread the word to your co-workers and friends, about WARA, our programs, and the challenge.
• Read our giving common profile; learn about the programs new and old we are looking to fund.
• Go to our Facebook event and join, click here
• Visit our Giving Common Profile www.givingcommon.org/profile/1112793/
Contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org