Naomi A. Amudala, Nurse Practitioner
Naomi A. Amudala, RN, FNP-BC
Clinical Instructor, Boston University
Naomi received her Master’s degree in Nursing from MGH Institute of Health Professions.
Having joined the faculty at Boston University Vasculitis Center in 2009, Naomi is a nurse practitioner who specializes in vasculitis and works in partnership with Drs. Monach, Grayson and Neogi. The majority of her time is dedicated to the clinical care of patients with vasculitis. She is also a co-investigator for a number of clinical trials in vasculitis.
A strong believer in patient autonomy, Naomi’s goal is to support and guide the patient’s decision-making process and encourage them to actively participate in their medical care.
BA, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
MSN, Family Nurse Practitioner Specialty, MGH Institute of Health Professions
- Development of new classification and diagnostic criteria for vasculitis
- Interventional clinical research for ANCA-associated vasculitis and large vessel vasculitis
- Patient perceptions in vasculitis
- Patient-reported outcomes in vasculitis evaluation
- Eta Sigma Phi, Classical Honors Society
- Massachusetts Coalition of Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau, Nursing Honors Society
- Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals