Arranging for a Permanent Withdrawal


Undergraduate students who are considering withdrawing (permanently discontinuing their degree studies) are encouraged to meet with staff in the University Service Center. Once a decision to withdraw has been made, you must notify the University promptly, and well in advance of the start of the semester.  

For withdrawals effective Fall semester, contact the USC between May 1 and August 1; for withdrawals effective Spring semester, contact the USC between December 1 and 23.

Stop by the USC or make an appointment to discuss withdrawal. If you are not in the Boston area, please call the USC for assistance.