Devin Kearns – Computer Science/Psychology Education
Options: Volunteer, UROP Funding, Academic Credit
For this project, the student will work with the principal investigator to develop new ways to measure the ways readers process complex, polysyllabic words. You will:
* work with the principal investigator to create a program that analyzes words
* participate in weekly team meetings
* work with other students on related tasks
Qualified student applicants will:
* have strong knowledge of at least one commonly used programming language (C#, PERL, or C++ preferred)
* have excellent skills writing regular expressions
* be organized and follow through on commitments
* work hard and consistently.
Please contact Dr. Kearns (email@example.com) if you are interested in being considered.