Psychology/Education – Green
Professor Jennifer Green
Options: Volunteer, Funding, UROP, Academic Credit
This summer research position will involve working closely with Dr. Green on a series of studies examining how teachers work with adolescents who may have emotional or behavioral disorders. This position is a great opportunity for students with interest in the intersection of education and psychology who would like an opportunity to be involved with applied research in the School of Education.
In this position, you will:
• Engage in literature reviews
• Assist in transcribing interviews with teachers
• Be involved in interpreting and coding interview results
• Assist with the development of a teacher survey
• Possibly be invovled in manuscript preparation
Qualified students will:
• Have an interest in schools and students with emotional/behavioral disorders
• Have an interest in quantitative and qualitative methods in educational and psychological research (completion of a research methods course is preferred, but no prior experience including coursework is required)
• Be organized, efficient, responsive to email, and good at communicating
If you are interested, please email Dr. Jennifer Green (email@example.com) with a letter describing your interest in the position, any previous research experience, and a resume.