Some of the research emphases currently under consideration are:
- Turbofan engine fan-stage interaction noise (Prof. Grace)
- Supercavitating underwater vehicle performance (Prof. Howe)
- Train tunnel entrance design (Prof. Howe)
- Aeroelastic effects of micro-cantilevers (Prof. Yakhot)
- Characterization of flow and acoustic phenomenon in acoustic igniters (Prof. Grace)
- Sound associated with wind turbines and wind farms (Prof. Grace)
This page is currently under construction. Specifics about the various topics will be added in the near future.