Win Free Tickets to The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Test your knowledge in BU Today trivia contest
Like the rest of the world, we at BU Today are caught up in Hunger Games fever. The release today of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire is one of the most eagerly anticipated movie events of the year. Midnight screenings are planned around the country. The first installment of the four planned films of Suzanne Collins’ popular novels, The Hunger Games, was one of the highest grossing films in 2012, pulling in more than $410 million domestically, and according to Variety, Catching Fire could open to $160 million at the box office this weekend.
We are marking the occasion with a trivia contest for the BU community. Test your knowledge of what’s happening in Panem and get a chance to win two free tickets to an IMAX 3-D showing of Hunger Games: Catching Fire tomorrow night.
To enter, answer the questions below and email them to email@example.com by 3 p.m. today. Be sure to include your phone number and email address. Everyone answering all questions correctly will be entered in a random drawing for two tickets to the IMAX 3-D showing of Hunger Games: Catching Fire tomorrow, Friday, November 22, at 7:30 p.m., at AMC Loews Boston Common 19.
We’ll contact the lucky winner and announce his or her name on Friday’s site.
May the odds be ever in your favor, and a warning—there are spoilers below if you haven’t yet read the books.
- What is the main trade in District 4, home of Finnick Odair?
- What number Hunger Games takes place in this book?
- Why does Romulus Thread whip Gale?
- How did Haymitch win the 50th Hunger Games?
- What is an avox unable to do?
- Which district does Katniss witness rebelling on Mayor Undersee’s television?
- Whose name does Katniss write on the dummy she hangs during a private session with the gamemakers?
- What is the purpose of a spile?
- Who tells Katniss that the arena is shaped like a clock?
- What happens to District 12 at the end of the book?