And the Winner Is…
Who scored the Harry Potter tickets?
The release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 is one of the most eagerly anticipated events of the summer. The final installment of the most lucrative film series in history has already sold $25 million in advance ticket sales in the United States, according to Variety.
So as the series draws to a close, we thought we’d mark the occasion with a trivia contest for the BU community, with the prize two free tickets to an IMAX 3-D showing of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 tonight.We received 431 entries and the winner was drawn from those answering all the questions correctly.
The winner is Nancy Roy, an administrative assistant in the School of Medicine department of medicine’s biomedical genetics group.
Here are the questions and the answers:
1. What type of Muggle car does the Weasley family drive?
Answer: Ford Anglia
2. What is the name of the Hippogriff Harry saves from execution?
3. Who said, “‘Follow the spiders.’ Why couldn’t it be ‘follow the butterflies’?”
Answer: Ron Weasley
4. What did Dumbledore will to Harry?
Answer: The Golden Snitch and the sword of Godric Gryffindor
5. What is Bellatrix Lestrange’s maiden name?
6. What is the last Horcrux?
Answer: We accepted both Nagini and Harry Potter himself
7. What famous British actress was reportedly offered the role of Helena Ravenclaw, but turned it down?
Kate Winslet4 Comments