Howard, Greg, and Amanda discuss the effectiveness of early holiday advertising and...
Last Chance BU
Seniors: as you count down the days to one of the most important events in your lives, what do you wish you could do in Boston? Experience the city before you move on to do great things by joining us in our brand new program, Last Chance BU. Through various excursions to interesting places, you’ll have a chance to soak in Beantown before you walk across the commencement stage. Below is a list of places we will be visiting:
- Thursday, March 21 @ 3 p.m. – Institute for Contemporary Art
- Tuesday, April 9 @ 2 p.m. – the Boston Athenaeum (limited spots)
- Thursday, April 18 @ 4 p.m. – Gardner After Hours at the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- Friday, April 26 @ 1 p.m. – Sam Adams Brewery
- Sunday, May 12 @ noon – SoWa Open Market